Shelby County Government, Indiana
Auditor

  Read this Disclaimer - Not for Official Use!  

Back Home

Real Estate Property Information
Residential
511: Res-1-family 0 - 9.99 Acres

Expand All              Collapse All

2017 Payable 2018
Deeded Owner: ABEL, JIMMY E & RUTH M L/E 1% ABEL FAMILY TRUST WITH JEFFREY B ABEL & SHERRY L TROUP AS TRUSTEES 99%(&ABEL FAMILY TRUST REMAINDER INTEREST 1%)
(2014) ABEL, JIMMY E & RUTH M L/E 1% ABEL FAMILY TRUST WITH JEFFREY B ABEL & SHERRY L TROUP AS TRUSTEES 99%(&ABEL FAMILY TRUST REMAINDER INTEREST 1%)
(2013) ABEL, JIMMY E & RUTH M
(2002) Eckstein, Jean
Property Address: 6903 N FRONTAGE RD
Fairland, IN 46126
Parcel # 73-02-32-200-004.000-013
Old #:  
Acres: 0.62         Township: 14         Range: 6         Section: 32
Lots: See Legal Description
Tax District: 013: Moral Township
School District: 7350 Northwestern Consolidated School Corporation
Township: Moral Township

Legal Description:
PT NE 32 14 6 .62 AC

Mailing Address for Tax Statements
Type Name Address
Owner
JIMMY E & RUTH M ABEL 6903 N FRONTAGE RD
FAIRLAND, IN 46126 USA

Tax Calculations for:
2017 Payable 2018
Description Amounts
  Gross Assessment
19,400  Cap 1 - Homestead Land
141,800  Cap 1 - Homestead Improvement
800  Cap 3 - NonRes Improvement
162,000
  - Deductions/Exemptions
45,000  Homestead Credit/ Standard
40,670  Homestead - Supplemental
85,670
  = Taxable Assessment   76,330
  Gross Tax :   76,330   x   0.0137340   =
   Net Av   Taxes 
Hmstd, Cap 1:   75,530   1,037.33 
Rental, Cap 2:   0   0.00 
Long Term Care, Cap 2:   0   0.00 
Ag Land, Cap 2:   0   0.00 
Com Apt, Cap 2:   0   0.00 
MH Land, Cap 2:   0   0.00 
Non Res, Cap 3:   800   10.99 
1,048.30
  - (P)roperty (T)ax (R)eplacement (C)redits:
   Tax   x Rate   - Credits   = Taxes 
Hmstd, Cap 1:   1,037.33   0.000000   0.00   1,037.33 
Rental, Cap 2:   0.00   0.000000   0.00   0.00 
Long Term Care, Cap 2:   0.00   0.000000   0.00   0.00 
Ag Land, Cap 2:   0.00   0.000000   0.00   0.00 
Com Apt, Cap 2:   0.00   0.000000   0.00   0.00 
MH Land, Cap 2:   0.00   0.000000   0.00   0.00 
Non Res, Cap 3:   10.99   0.000000   0.00   10.99 
0.00
  = after Credits Subtotal:   1,048.30
  - Cap Credits:     Tax Limit - Credits = Taxes
Hmstd, Cap 1:   1,037.33   1,612.00   0.00  1,037.33 
Rental, Cap 2:   0.00   0.00   0.00  0.00 
Long Term Care, Cap 2:   0.00   0.00   0.00  0.00 
Ag Land, Cap 2:   0.00   0.00   0.00  0.00 
Com Apt, Cap 2:   0.00   0.00   0.00  0.00 
MH Land, Cap 2:   0.00   0.00   0.00  0.00 
Non Res, Cap 3:   10.99    24.00   0.00  10.99 
0.00
  - Over 65 Cap 0
  Land   Improvement    
Hmstd, Cap 1 Taxes: 124.84 912.49  
Rental, Cap 2 Taxes: 0.00 0.00  
Long Term Care, Cap 2 Taxes: 0.00 0.00  
Ag Land, Cap 2 Taxes: 0.00    
Com Apt, Cap 2 Taxes: 0.00 0.00  
MH Land, Cap 2 Taxes: 0.00    
Non Res, Cap 3 Taxes: 0.00 10.99  
  Caps Total: 124.84 + 923.48 = Total: $1,048.30
Taxing Unit Rate Percentage Gross -Cap Credits =Net Taxpayer Tax Credits
 County  0.0035350  25.7390%   269.82   0.00   269.82   269.82   0.00 
 Moral Township  0.0005830  4.2449%   44.50   0.00   44.50   44.50   0.00 
 Northwestern School  0.0090310  65.7565%   689.33   0.00   689.33   689.33   0.00 
 Shelbyville-shelby Co Library  0.0005410  3.9391%   41.29   0.00   41.29   41.29   0.00 
 Solid Waste  0.0000440  0.3204%   3.36   0.00   3.36   3.36   0.00 
    0.0137340  100.0000%   1,048.30   0.00   1,048.30   1,048.30   0.00 
Historical Tax Information <== See Tax break down
Yearly Itemized Taxes:
Year Assessment    Deduction    Gross Tax    Tax Credits    Cap Credits  Taxes  
2017 Pay 2018  162,000  85,670  1,048.30     0.00     0.00     1,048.30 
2016 Pay 2017  131,700  75,065  717.56     0.00     0.00     717.56 
2015 Pay 2016  130,800  74,750  682.02     0.00     0.00     682.02 
2014 Pay 2015  128,800  74,050  651.36     0.00     0.00     651.36 
2013 Pay 2014  128,800  86,530  568.36     0.00     0.00     568.36 
2012 Pay 2013  126,100  85,585  420.54     0.00     0.00     420.54 
2011 Pay 2012  125,700  85,445  519.28     0.00     0.00     519.28 
2010 Pay 2011  163,500  98,675  742.64     0.00     0.00     742.64 
2009 Pay 2010  163,500  98,675  742.57     29.07     0.00     713.50 
2008 Pay 2009  163,500  98,675  733.11     52.73     0.00     680.38 
2007 Pay 2008  154,300  57,480  1,549.02     921.40     0.00     627.62 
2006 Pay 2007  145,400  45,000  1,717.64     640.76     0.00     1,076.88 
2005 Pay 2006  129,200  35,000  1,814.10     787.70     0.00     1,026.40 
2004 Pay 2005  129,200  35,000  1,629.19     659.85     0.00     969.34 
2003 Pay 2004  129,200  35,000  1,512.00     602.30     0.00     909.70 
2002 Pay 2003  129,200  35,000  1,433.35     589.01     0.00     844.34 

Charges:
  Due 2017 Payable 2018   0.00
Spring Installment Due:   524.15
Fall Installment Due:   524.15
Total Payments:   1,048.30
2017 Payable 2018
Tax Unit Description Charge
  013: Moral 2nd Installment Tax 524.15
  013: Moral 1st Installment Tax 524.15
Receipt #: deputy1-04302018-14-1 - Pymt id#: 1826099681 Effective: 04/30/2018 -1,048.30
Due: 0.00
Total Payments: 1,048.30
All charges below here are a snapshot of how this parcel stood as of December Settlement of each year.
Payments made after each year's December Settlement are applied to next year's charges.
2016 Payable 2017
Tax Unit Description Charge
  013: Moral 2nd Installment Tax 358.78
  013: Moral 1st Installment Tax 358.78
Receipt #: deputy1-04132017-9-3 - Pymt id#: 880234362 Effective: 04/13/2017 -717.56
Due: 0.00
Total Payments: 717.56
2015 Payable 2016
Tax Unit Description Charge
  013: Moral 2nd Installment Tax 341.01
  013: Moral 1st Installment Tax 341.01
Receipt #: deputy2-04282016-10-3 - Pymt id#: 210485106 Effective: 04/28/2016 -682.02
Due: 0.00
Total Payments: 682.02
2014 Payable 2015
Tax Unit Description Charge
  013: Moral 2nd Installment Tax 325.68
  013: Moral 1st Installment Tax 325.68
Receipt #: deputy1-04212015-1-1 - Pymt id#: 1021629882 Effective: 04/21/2015 -651.36
Due: 0.00
Total Payments: 651.36
2013 Payable 2014
Tax Unit Description Charge
  013: Moral 2nd Installment Tax 284.18
  013: Moral 1st Installment Tax 284.18
Receipt #: deputy1-04222014-8-1 - Pymt id#: 814431330 Effective: 04/22/2014 -568.36
Due: 0.00
Total Payments: 568.36
2012 Payable 2013
Tax Unit Description Charge
  013: Moral 2nd Installment Tax 210.27
  013: Moral 1st Installment Tax 210.27
Receipt #: deputy1-05062013-14-3 - Pymt id#: 515882991 Effective: 05/06/2013 -420.54
Due: 0.00
Total Payments: 420.54
2011 Payable 2012
Tax Unit Description Charge
  013: Moral 2nd Installment Tax 259.64
  013: Moral 1st Installment Tax 259.64
Receipt #: deputy2-08292012-2-1 - Pymt id#: 183021748 Effective: 08/29/2012 -259.64
Receipt #: deputy1-05032012-13-1 - Pymt id#: 1990635407 Effective: 05/03/2012 -259.64
Due: 0.00
Total Payments: 519.28
2010 Payable 2011
Tax Unit Description Charge
  013: Moral 2nd Installment Tax 371.32
  013: Moral 1st Installment Tax 371.32
Receipt #: deputy1-11022011-11-1 - Pymt id#: 1026815764 Effective: 11/02/2011 -371.32
Receipt #: deputy1-05042011-68-1 - Pymt id#: 1540868821 Effective: 05/04/2011 -371.32
Due: 0.00
Total Payments: 742.64
2009 Payable 2010
Tax Unit Description Charge
  013: Moral 2nd Installment Tax 356.75
  013: Moral 1st Installment Tax 356.75
Receipt #: deputy3-11092010-10-1 - Pymt id#: 990247282 Effective: 11/09/2010 -356.75
Receipt #: treasr-04222010-6-1 - Pymt id#: 307858677 Effective: 04/22/2010 -356.75
Due: 0.00
Total Payments: 713.50
2008 Payable 2009
Tax Unit Description Charge
  013: Moral 2nd Installment Tax 340.19
  013: Moral 1st Installment Tax 340.19
Receipt #: deputy1-11052009-114-1 - Pymt id#: 504278597 Effective: 11/05/2009 -680.38
Due: 0.00
Total Payments: 680.38
2007 Payable 2008
Tax Unit Description Charge
  013: Moral 2nd Installment Tax 313.81
  013: Moral 1st Installment Tax 313.81
Receipt #: deputy3-12302008-4-1 - Pymt id#: 1799145582 Effective: 12/30/2008 -627.62
Due: 0.00
Total Payments: 627.62
2006 Payable 2007
Tax Unit Description Charge
  013: Moral 1st Installment Tax 1,076.88
Receipt #: deputy2-05122008-86-1 - Pymt id#: 329010141 Effective: 05/12/2008 -205.96
Receipt #: LBReal1-03192008-1-3430 - Pymt id#: 2080459699 Effective: 03/19/2008 -870.92
Due: 0.00
Total Payments: 1,076.88
2005 Payable 2006
Tax Unit Description Charge
  013: Moral 2nd Installment Tax 513.20
  013: Moral 1st Installment Tax 513.20
Receipt #: deputy2-11022006-22-1 - Pymt id#: 1214852005 Effective: 11/02/2006 -513.20
Receipt #: deputy1-05032006-70-1 - Pymt id#: 1458819441 Effective: 05/03/2006 -513.20
Due: 0.00
Total Payments: 1,026.40
2004 Payable 2005
Tax Unit Description Charge
  013: Moral 2nd Installment Tax 484.67
  013: Moral 1st Installment Tax 484.67
Receipt #: deputy2-11032005-112-1 - Pymt id#: 232228188 Effective: 11/03/2005 -484.67
Receipt #: deputy2-06242005-55-1 - Pymt id#: 1564740973 Effective: 06/24/2005 -484.67
Due: 0.00
Total Payments: 969.34
2003 Payable 2004
Tax Unit Description Charge
  013: Moral 2nd Installment Tax 454.85
  013: Moral 1st Installment Tax 454.85
Receipt #: deputy2-12062004-137-1 - Pymt id#: 1124225321 Effective: 12/06/2004 -909.70
Due: 0.00
Total Payments: 909.70
2002 Payable 2003
Tax Unit Description Charge
  013: Moral 2nd Installment Tax 422.17
  013: Moral 1st Installment Tax 422.17
Receipt #: deputy2-12192003-22-1 - Pymt id#: 862003886 Effective: 12/19/2003 -844.34
Due: 0.00
Total Payments: 844.34

Transfers
Transfer Date: 11/27/2013       (Computer System)   Recorded Date: 11/27/2013
  Tax Id: 033-48024-00 Transfer Type: Warranty Deed
Deeded Owner: Abel, Jimmy E & Ruth M L/e 1% Abel Family Trust With Jeffrey B Abel & Sherry L Troup As Trustees 99%(&abel Family Trust Remainder Interest 1%) Instrument #:  
Address: JIMMY E & RUTH M ABEL
6903 N FRONTAGE RD
FAIRLAND, IN 46126 USA
(Doc#) Book:  
Page:  
Transfer Date: 08/28/2012       (Computer System)
  Tax Id: 033-48024-00 Transfer Type: Warranty Deed
Deeded Owner: Abel, Jimmy E & Ruth M Instrument #:  
Address: JIMMY E & RUTH M ABEL
6903 N FRONTAGE RD
FAIRLAND, IN 46126 USA
(Doc#) Book:  
Page:  

Auditor / Treasurer Notes
Beg Date: End Date:  
01/29/2001 Current Transfer from: ECKSTEIN JACK AFFIDAVIT
Date of Transfer: 08/23/95


Back